Tommy's

Ask Tommy's midwives

Got a pregnancy related question? Thanks to the a three-year grant from the Asda Foundation, Tommy’s PregnancyLine is available free-of-charge to help support mums-to-be, their partners, family members and friends with any questions they may have.

Tommy's helpline

Since the launch of the PregnancyLine in October 2010 calls to the PregnancyLine have increased by 49% and emails have increased the 25%. 77% of calls are from women and the remaining 23% are made by men.

Call: 0800 0147 800
Email: info@tommys.org

This service is open Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm, and is run by qualified midwives to answer your questions and concerns, providing you with access to medical expert advice from the comfort of your own home.

Tommy’s aim to respond to all email enquiries within five working days, although if they are very busy, this may take a little longer.

Please note that if you have an urgent pregnancy concern, please always contact your local labour ward for advice.

Member of the Telephone Helplines Association
Tommy’s pregnancy information helpline is a member of the Telephone Helplines Association (THA). The THA is a regulatory body, which ensures quality and confidence for callers to helplines.

Please visit the Tommy’s website for more information.

Posted in Tommy's on 29 January 2013
blog comments powered by Disqus