- Asda to expand its scalable ‘fit for the future’ superstore trial to eight more stores to meet the changing needs of today’s customer
- Announcement follows recent proposition pilots in Coventry and Grantham
- Changes take their lead from customers and will not follow a ‘one size fits all’ model
- Remodelling programme will include retail innovations inspired by Walmart
- Investment forms part of Asda’s five-year strategy to redefine value retailing
Asda has announced it is extending its customer-led superstore trials to eight more stores.
The soon-to-be remodelled superstores follow pilots in Grantham and Coventry where the retailer has created scalable destination stores that reflect today’s changing shopper habits.
The overhauled stores, which feature innovations alongside ideas from parent company Walmart, have been designed to improve the overall shopping experience and bring together the retailer’s online and offline offer seamlessly.Read more