Terms and conditions for our One Direction Toothbrush Competition
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our One Direction Toothbrush Prize Draw.
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Asda Stores Limited (“Asda”, “we”) and it is organised by IMP Media on behalf of Asda.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding Asda employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should follow the instructions on this page.
4. Only one entry per person. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The first prize for one winner is four VIP Gold tickets to the One Direction concert at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, on 1st June 2014 for two adults and two children. Under 16s can use the adult tickets, but an adult (over 16) cannot use the under 16 ticket. Adults will be classed as over 16 but we would ask that one of the party is over 18. In the Gold ticket reserved seats, anyone 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 18. Children under 5 are not permitted to attend concerts at the Etihad Stadium. Alcohol will be available at the bars for adults aged 18 and over, however you will be required to provide photo identification as proof of age – Manchester Etihad Stadium staff will adhere to Challenge 25. The prize includes transport. The Tour (Gold) package includes an informal pre-show buffet, a reserved prime Level 2 seat for the show, complimentary bar for adults and soft drinks, access to a post-show bar with music, children’s entertainment and complementary VIP souvenir laminate and gift.
The second prize for ten winners is a signed One Direction jacket.
The third prize for 20 winners is a signed “Midnight Memories” album.
6. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes at 11:59pm on 26 December 2013. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. The first prize will be dispatched by 29 May 2014. The runners up prizes will be dispatched within 30 days of the prize draw closing date. The winner’s contact details will be passed on to a third party for prize fulfillment purposes.
10. If the winner does not respond within one month of email notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw. The winner may be required to take part in publicity for Asda including being featured in Asda publications, websites or social media.
11. To obtain a list of winners’ names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Asda One Direction Toothbrush Prize Draw, IMP Media Ltd, Priory Park, The Great North Road, Aberford, Leeds, LS25 3DF.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
15. References to Asda in these rules are to Asda Stores Limited, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.