Terms and conditions for our create a pizza competition
Here are the terms and conditions for our create a pizza competition.
We have one £200 gift voucher to give away to one winner to cover the cost of one 14" pizza a week for a year. To enter, complete the form on the Your Asda website.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter of the competition is Asda Stores Limited (“Asda”, “we”, “us”) and the judging is organised by IMP Media Limited on behalf of Asda.
2. The draw is open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding employees of Asda, their immediate family or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
3. To enter the draw you should complete the form on this page.
4. The prize must be dispatched to UK postal addresses.
5. The winner will be chosen by a judging panel.
6. The competition closes at noon on Thursday 18th October 2012.
7. The name of the winner may appear on the Your Asda website or you can write to Asda Pizza Competition, IMP Media Ltd, Priory Park, The Great North Road, Aberford, Leeds, LS25 3DF, including a self-addressed stamped envelope, for details of the winner.
8. The competition will be managed by IMP Media Limited on behalf of Asda and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
9. The winner will be notified by email or phone shortly after the closing date/time. The prize will be dispatched as soon as possible after the winner has accepted the prize, but please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
10. The prize for one winner is one £200 Asda gift card to cover the cost of one 14" pizza a week for a year. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
11. By entering the draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
12. References to Asda in these rules are to Asda Stores Limited, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.