Terms and conditions for our One Hundred £1 Products Competition
Here are the terms and conditions for our One Hundred £1 Products competition.
We have one £100 Asda gift card to give away to one winner. To enter, complete the form on the Your Asda website.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter of the competition is Asda Stores Limited (“Asda”, “we”, “us”) and the judging is organised by IMP Media Limited on behalf of Asda.
2. The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding employees of Asda, their immediate family or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
3. To enter the competition you should complete the form on this page.
4. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
5. The winner will be chosen by a judging panel from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
6. The competition closes at noon on Friday 15th June 2012.
7. The name of the winner may appear on the Your Asda website or you can write to Asda One Hundred £1 Products Competition, IMP Media Ltd, Priory Park, The Great North Road, Aberford, Leeds, LS25 3DF, including a self-addressed stamped envelope, for details of the winner.
8. The selection of a winner will be carried out by IMP Media Limited on behalf of Asda and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
9. The winner will be notified by email or phone shortly after the closing date/time. The prize will be dispatched as soon as possible after the winner has accepted the prize, but please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
10. The prize for one winner is a £100 Asda gift card. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
11. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
12. References to Asda in these rules are to Asda Stores Limited, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.