Terms and conditions for our Carte Noire Instinct sample giveaway
Here are the terms and conditions for our Carte Noire Instinct sample giveaway.
We have 30,000 Carte Noire Instinct samples to give away. To enter, complete the form on the Your Asda website.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter of the giveaway is Asda Stores Limited (“Asda”, “we”, “us”) and it is organised by IMP Media Limited on behalf of Asda.
2. The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding employees of Asda, their immediate family or any other company linked to the giveaway in any way.
3. To enter the giveaway you should complete the form on this page.
4. The first 30,000 valid entries will be passed on to Kraft Foods for prize fulfilment. The samples must be dispatched to a UK postal address. Only successful applicants will receive any communication.
5. If fewer than 30,000 people enter the giveaway, fewer than 30,000 samples will be distributed.
6. Entries for the giveaway must be received before 11.59pm on Sunday 12th August 2012. Only one entry per household per draw will be accepted. Asda will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry. Asda reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. Asda takes no responsibility for the successful delivery of the samples.
7. The selection of winners will be carried out by IMP Media Limited on behalf of Asda and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The samples will be dispatched as soon as possible after the closing date, but please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
9. The samples are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
10. By entering the giveaway you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
11. References to Asda in these rules are to Asda Stores Limited, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.