Terms and conditions for our Birds Eye Quest for Clean Plates prize draw
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Birds Eye Quest for Clean Plates Prize Draw.
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Asda Stores Limited (“Asda”, “we”) and it is organised by IMP Media on behalf of Asda.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Asda employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should enter your details in the form on this page.
4. Only one entry per person. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize for 80 winners is a plate featuring a fun story about Clarence’s adventures. Each plate is 22.5cm in diameter and made from melamine. They each have a poem written by Roger McGough. The story plate sent will be selected at random. Clarence the bear is not included.
6. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw opens at 11am on 20th September and closes at noon on 27th September 2013. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date and the prize will be dispatched within 30 days. The winner’s contact details will be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
10. If the winner does not respond within one month of email notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw. The winner may be required to take part in publicity for Asda including being featured in Asda publications, websites or social media.
11. To obtain a list of winners’ names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Asda Birds Eye Quest for Clean Plates Prize Draw, IMP Media Ltd, Priory Park, The Great North Road, Aberford, Leeds, LS25 3DF.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
15. References to Asda in these rules are to Asda Stores Limited, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.