Terms and conditions for Asda Sporting Chance
1. This offer is open to UK residents only.
2. Use of vouchers and further participation in the promotion indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as set out here. Vouchers are redeemable with any participating venue as indicated on www.asda.com/freeactivities and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Only one voucher may be used per person per venue per session and vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Sessions must have been booked and attended during school holidays in your local area up to 30/10/2011. Vouchers will not be valid for sessions taken outside of school holidays even if they have been booked in advance.
4. The vouchers entitle the bearer to the stated offer at any of the venues listed on www.asda.com/freeactivities. All providers of sessions have confirmed willingness to take part in the Asda Sporting Chance campaign and to honour the voucher for a free sports session at stated venues/sessions. Whilst Asda makes every effort to ensure the continued participation of third parties in the promotion, Asda cannot be held responsible for venues / coaches declining acceptance of the voucher for reasons of their own.
5. The voucher can only be used at participating venues for the agreed sports activity / activities at each venue. The venues that have facilities for more than one of these activities may not have agreed for inclusion of them all within the promotion. Please check in advance.
6. Using the Search function on the website please type in your postcode to find your nearest session provider. Contact your chosen venue for details of the offer under this scheme. Sessions must be booked in advance with the venue, stating you will be using a free Asda Sporting Chance voucher. Voucher cannot be applied to bookings previously made.
7. This offer is subject to availability at any given day / time listed in the search results.
8. Individual venues may have specific age or other restrictions and their normal admission conditions apply. Check with your selected venue.
9. Some individuals will be required (or may wish) to take out their own private insurance cover for certain activities and some activities may require a certain level of fitness or ability. Please check with the centre in advance.
10. Individual venues may operate a cancellation policy to ensure that activities run efficiently and that as many people as possible are able to attend. Please check with your selected venue.
11. Only original vouchers will be accepted. Defaced or photocopied vouchers will be rejected.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the promoter, its employees and agents, nor the participating venues accept responsibility for (a) lost or stolen vouchers (b) loss of or damage to any other property © injuries or other incidents that may occur during participation in any sports activity or otherwise in relation to the use of the vouchers.
13. All information contained on www.asda.com/freeactivities is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the website is accurate and up-to-date, Asda cannot accept any responsibility, liability or claims for disappointment or dispute in relation to the availability/management of facilities and/or activities.
14. The promoter: Asda Stores Limited, Southbank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.