Expand your horizons with our new range of cooking sauces and pastes
They say variety is the spice of life – and we’ve certainly got plenty of that!
Our new range of 36 cooking sauces and pastes makes it easy to whip up dishes from around the world in no time at all.
The new additions to our Chosen By You range include a wide selection of flavours from all over the globe – including Italian, Oriental, Indian, Tex Mex and Spanish as well as some of the best of British.
Here are just a few to get you started:
- Massaman Paste This delicious curry sauce is Malaysian-influenced combining onion, coriander leaf, lemongrass, cumin, dried red chilli, fish sauce and cardamom. It’s moderately spicy with a two chilli rating.
- Chilli Cheese Pasta Bake This Italian-influenced pasta bake sauce blends tomato, chilli and medium fat soft cheese with kidney beans, double cream and herbs, combining richness with mild spice. Just add pasta and throw in the oven – perfect for busy families.
- Kashmiri Paste Inspired by the cuisine from the mountainous region of Kashmir on the India/Pakistan border, our Kashmiri paste combines garlic, chilli powder and ginger to create a tasty, spicy curry in no time.
- Beef & Ale Sauce Combining beef stock with ale, onions and carrots, this is a genuine British classic. Our Beef & Ale Sauce helps you recreate that hearty, rich flavour you know and love without having to spend hours watching the stove.
- Chipotle Paste Chipotles are smoke-dried jalapeno peppers, widely used in Mexican cooking. But they’re not all about heat, lending a smoky flavour to dishes as well as a touch of spice. Our Chipotle Paste is a great way to enhance grilled meat or fish.
- Patatas Bravas A popular dish across Spain, Patatas Bravas is a great way to serve potatoes. Our sauce – fusing tomato sauce with onions, olive oil, paprika and chilli – makes it easier than ever to whip up at home.