Are your biscuits tough enough? These are designed for dunking!
Peter Kay got it right – some biscuits just aren’t built for dunking. But these tough cookies most definitely are…
Our Chosen By You Dunkin Cookies, available at our bakeries and online, are designed and made from the ground up specifically for dunking in your favourite brew.
In his hilarious stand-up routine, Peter Kay blasts most biscuits for being prone to breaking when dunked. He dubs the Hob Nob the “SAS of the biscuit world” for it’s unparalleled ability to withstand repeated dunkings.
But after months of top secret development in our secret labs – well, our bakery department – we think we have a contender to the Hob Nob’s throne.
Here’s why we think the Dunkin Cookie is the ultimate dunker:
- Breakability: These cookies are big enough and strong enough to withstand a prolonged dunk into the hottest tea or coffee.
- Shape: No nibbling at the edges is needed here – designed specifically with dunking in mind, these rectangular biscuits fit into most standard cups and mugs no problem.
- Consistency: Moist and chewy, there’s no danger of your cookie crumbling here. That means no more nasty bottom-of-the-mug surprises.
- Absorbancy: Dunkin Cookies absorb just the right amount of liquid and hold on to it well, minimising the risk of unsightly drips.
- Taste: Made with oats and honey, Dunkin Cookies aren’t too sweet and complement your drink of choice perfectly.
So if you love to dunk, pick up a pack at your local store or buy online for just 60p for four.