Terms and conditions for our Pumpkin Photo Competition
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Pumpkin Photo Competition. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the competition is Asda Stores Limited (“Asda”, “we”) and it is organised by IMP Media on behalf of Asda.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Asda employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the competition.
3. To enter the competition you should follow the instructions on this page and upload a pumpkin photo using the upload form.
4. Only one entry per person. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. Your entry must be your own work and must not infringe the rights of any other party. You must own the copyright in any photograph you enter and it is your responsibility to ensure it was taken with the permission of anyone featured and that they consent to you submitting the entry for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. If an image shows any person under the age of 16 you must have received the consent of their parent or legal guardian to make and submit the entry.
6. Copyright in any images you submit remains with you. By entering the competition you grant Asda a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of our publications, websites, social media and/or in any promotional material.
7. A selection of entries may be published in albums on Asda’s Facebook page, on Asda websites or in other Asda publications. We may publish your photo, name, home town and caption. We will not publish your email address or other contact details.
8. The prize for one winner is a £100 Asda gift card.
9. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
10. The winner will be chosen by an independent judging panel who will select the entry they consider most deserving of the prize from among the qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
11. The competition closes at noon on 31st October. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the competition closing date and the prize will be dispatched within 30 days. The winner’s contact details will be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
13. If the winner does not respond within one month of email notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition. The winner may be required to take part in publicity for Asda including being featured in Asda publications, websites or social media.
14. To obtain a list of winners’ names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Asda Pumpkin Competition, IMP Media Ltd, Priory Park, The Great North Road, Aberford, Leeds, LS25 3DF.
16. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
17. The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
18. References to Asda in these rules are to Asda Stores Limited, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.