Supreme Retailer at Nantwich International Cheese Awards!
We’re at it again – winning awards …just last week we won Supreme Retailer at the Nantwich International Cheese Awards.
This is even more prestigious as it’s the largest cheese show in the world with 3,700 cheese and dairy entries.
Here’s Alex and Tricia from our cheese team after being presented with The Bemis Trophy which is awarded to the retailer gaining the most gold awards. We won 30 ‘gongs’ in total of which 11 were gold – see the gold winners below:
- Extra Special Superior Reserve Vintage Cheddar
- Extra Special Somerset Vintage Cheddar
- Extra Special Creamy Lancashire
- Extra Special Long Clawson Creamy Blue Stilton
- Chosen by You Cambozola
- Extra Special Manchego
- Extra Special Parmigiano Reggiano
- Chosen by You Cheese Triangles
- Chosen By You Austrian Smoked Cheese
- Chosen by You Greek Style Yoghurt
- Chosen by You Mango and Passionfruit Yoghurt
We are especially pleased as 2 weeks ago we did really well at the Great Yorkshire Show as well – it was an ‘Extra Special’ day for Asda …We got 8 awards in the retailer class (Sponsored by our friends in Bradford – Morrisons) ALL across our Extra Special Brand.
- Extra Special Creamy Lancs
- Extra Special Mature Gouda
- Extra Special Red Leicester
- Extra Special Cheshire
- Extra Special Goats Cheese
- Extra Special Lye Cross Cheddar
- Extra Special Fruity Blackcurrant Yoghurts
- Extra Special Wyke Farmhouse Vintage Cheddar
It’s just as well we had dusted down – and extended – our trophy cabinet!!
Dairy Dawn XX