Terms and conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or contributing to the Your Asda website you agree to the following terms:
If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Your Asda.
The terms ‘Asda’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to Asda Stores Limited, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of this website.
Use of the website
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor our partners provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to photos, videos, graphics, design, layout, look and appearance.
You may not redistribute or reproduce any of the content on this site except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Comments and contributions
The website encourages contributions from members of the public in the form of comments and, where appropriate, photos and videos.
Any views expressed are those of the person who posted the comment and are not necessarily the views of Asda.
By sharing any contribution with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use it (including modifying it for editorial reasons) on the Your Asda website and on any other Asda web site and on any Asda marketing and promotional material.
Copyright in your contribution will remain with you at all times.
Rules for contributions
- You confirm that your contribution is your own original work or that you have the express permission of the owner of any photo, video or article you submit to publish their material on the Your Asda website free of charge. If you have not obtained their permission you will be infringing the copyright in the material. This includes material downloaded or copied from a website.
- You are entirely responsible for the content you submit in your photos and videos.
- Before you feature anyone else in your photo or video, you must have obtained their consent to film them and to submit the photo to Asda.
- Do not photograph anything confidential, covertly photograph anyone or infringe anyone’s right to privacy.
- Your photo or video must not feature predominantly or solely a trademark or logo.
- Your photo or video should not feature celebrities or public figures unless you have their permission.
- If any under 16s are shown in any photo or video you submit, the written consent of their parent or guardian must be obtained.
- Participation in any photo or video is at your own risk.
- Contributions must not contain anything that is is damaging to anyone’s reputation, obscene, offensive or hateful or is likely to upset, embarrass or annoy any person or is discriminatory based on race, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion/belief.
- You or your parent or guardian may be held legally accountable for your submission if you are in breach of the items listed above.
To make a complaint about content on the Your Asda website
General complaints and customer services queries cannot be dealt with by the team who manage the Your Asda website. If you need to contact Customer Services for any reason please use this contact form or refer to the contact details on this page.
If you have a complaint about any material published on the Your Asda website please supply the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, email address, physical address, contact telephone number
- Details of your complaint, with a description and title of the material in question
We shall use our best endeavours to promptly remove any material which in our judgement are in breach of any of the above rules but cannot guarantee to do so.
You will find links to other websites throughout the Your Asda website. We do not endorse any of these websites. We have no control over the content on these sites and can accept no responsibility for anything you discover on these sites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of it is subject to the laws of England.