The rules we use to manage our blog
Welcome to the Your Asda blog. It’s a place where you can find out all about how we do business, check the latest Asda news, read up on our our policies & general approach and of course help influence the decisions we make about the things that matter to you.
But what we really want to do is stimulate debate and encourage you to leave your comments.
In return though, we expect you to abide by a few simple house rules.
1. Imagine you’re in our house. If you’re polite and courteous then you’re welcome to stay and chat, but if you step out of line then we’ll have to boot you out.
2. We welcome conversation but we won’t tolerate personal attacks, foul language or discriminatory comments based on race, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion/belief. Comments revealing personal information about bloggers or users will also be removed.
3. Adding to the discussion is encouraged but stay on-topic. Off-topic comments will be removed from the thread.
4. Comments should contribute to the dialogue. Please support any claims with links to sources whenever possible. We love opinions but we love it even more when you back them up. We will always endeavour to do the same.
5. When we comment on other blogs or participate in other online forums, we will always be open and honest about who we are. If you’re leaving a comment on our blog, you should too. If your opinion is worth hearing then you should put your name to it.
We’d love to hear what you have to say about the articles we post on Your Asda, but we know that you may want to contact us for other reasons too. Here are some simple links to help you do this.
If you want to complain about any aspect of our services, please visit our customer service page.
If you want to tell us about your shopping experience, we’d encourage you to visit our Tell Asda site.
If you want to join our customer panel and help influence what we do, please visit our Pulse site.